Contact Us for More Information
Why Choose Us
Work with the 25 Year Leader In Aerial Advertising!
Air America Aerial Ads is one of the largest, well known, aerial advertisers in the United States. Doing business in aerial advertising for over 25 years gives Air America Aerial Ads the experience and the organization of a well developed aerial advertiser. Yet, we are still small enough to give each of our customers our very best personalized service to help customize your banner or billboard for the most effective advertising campaign.
Our role is to responsibly deliver attention-getting, aerial messages directly to your target -- when you want them there. To accomplish this, we employ our own pilots, own and operate a fleet of our own fully insured planes, and deploy our proprietary systems and tools that enable us to tow some of the largest banners in the business.
Air America Aerial Ads has been Flying High since 1983, with 35 years combined experience!
High time pilots (our pilots average over 3,700 hours). Extensive flying experience in highly populated downtown areas (Chicago, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Detroit…)
- Control & Accountability
- Proprietary Systems and Tools
- Accountability & Scope
- Our #1 and #2 operational rule is Safety First
- We cover the entire nation!
- We work with you to see your program through
- We guarantee results and deliver measurable value
- On premise facilities to ensure smooth operations
- In-house, full service team
- On-Staff pilots
- Company-owned fleet We cover the entire country!
- We pioneered rush hour aerial advertising!
What markets do you cover?
- If you want your sign in Florida one week and Arizona the next, that’s not a problem!
- Outdoor car and bike shows (Sturgis, Woodward Dream Cruise…)
- Crowded Beaches
- Rush Hour Traffic
- Ballparks-MLB, NFL, NCAA
- Speedways and Racetracks
- Theme Parks-Cedar Point, Kennywood, Great America…
- Parades (St. Patrick’s Day/Chicago, Holliday Parade/Detroit…)
- Rock Concerts
- Just about anywhere, in fact