Why Choose Us
Air America has over 30 years of experience in aerial advertising. Through our experience, dedication and professional service, Air America places emphasis on our customers. While we’ve provided aerial billboard advertising and flying time to some of the most well known companies in the nation, we are still a hometown company who values personalized customer service.
At Air America, our number one goal is to deliver engaging aerial advertising messages to your targeted audience at the time you want us to be there. In order to accomplish this goal, we employ our own pilots and are owner operators of our own fleet of insured planes. In addition, our propriety systems and tools enable us to tow some of the largest aerial billboards with custom artwork in the business.
The benefits of choosing Air America Aerial Ads includes:
• Pilots who average over 3700 hours of flight time
• Control and accountability
• Propriety systems and tools that enable us to “go big” with our aerial billboards
• Our first operational rule is safety, our second operational rule is safety and our third operational rule is customer service
• We cover the entire nation!
• We work with you one on one or with your business’s advertising team to see your vision through
• We guarantee results and provide measurable value to advertising campaigns
• We have on-premise facilities to ensure smooth operational procedures
• Our team is in-house and we are a full service aerial ad provider
• Our pilots are staffed by us
• Rush hour aerial advertising to major metropolitan areas
While Air America has the experience, safety record and customer service to prove how we are different, we also ensure that we can reach the market you need us to be in. This means that we can fly your aerial advertising billboard in an east coast city one weekend and then cover the west coast the next weekend. Since your aerial advertising billboard is in the sky, we can serve just about any market in the nation, including:
• Outdoor car and bike shows
• Crowded beaches
• Major metropolitan areas with rush hour traffic
• At sports complexes, such as baseball parks, football stadiums and college sporting events where tailgating and other festivities take place
• Speedways and racetracks
• Festivals and fairs
• Theme parks (Cedar Point, Kennywood and Great America are just a few examples)
• During parades (St. Patrick Day parade, holiday parades, etc.)
• Music concerts
Think of outdoor spaces where large groups of people gather and we can advertise there! Have a venue, location or city in mind that you want your advertising campaign to reach? Give Air America a call today to get a custom quote!